Abdul Sattar is a Popular Politician, he was born on 1 January 1965 in Sillod, Maharashtra, India. Abdul is known as a Member of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly from the Sillod constituency.
He served as the state’s Cabinet Minister for Animal Husbandry. He is a three-term member of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly from the Sillod constituency.
Abdul Sattar Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Politics, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Abdul Bio in short|
|Real Name||Abdul Sattar|
|Date of Birth||1 January 1965|
|Age (as of 2022)||57|
|Birth Place||Sillod, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Sillod, Maharashtra, India|
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 09 inches
Centimeters: 175 CM
Meters: 1.75 M
|Weight||Approx 72 kg
|Net worth (as of 2022)||$ 03 Million|
|Achievement||1) “Minister of State for Revenue”|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Capricorn|
Abdul Sattar Net Worth
According to Gmda.in, as of 2022, Abdul Sattar’s Net Worth is $ 03 Million.
|Abdul Sattar||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2022||$ 03 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$ 03 Million|
|In 2020 Net Worth||$ 02 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||$ 02 Million|
|Salary Monthly||$ 25000|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Abdul Family and Affairs/ Gf
|Current relation status||Married|
|Father name||Under review|
|Mother name||Under review|
|Sister name||Under review|
|Brother name||Under review|
|Girlfriend name||Under review|
|Wife name||Nafisa Begum|
|Daughter name||Under review|
|Son name||Under review|
- Abdul came into the limelight when he was appointed as guardian minister of the Dhule district.
- He has helped many underprivileged childrens.
Abdul Sattar Awards and Achievement
- He was the Minister of State for Revenue.
Abdul Sattar Biography / Interesting Fact
- He was born in Sillod, Maharashtra, India.
- In 1984, he successfully contested the Grampanchayat elections.
- On 5 March 1994, he became the Mayor of Sillod city.
- In 1999, he approached Congress to become a candidate for the Legislative Assembly elections.
- Later he stood as an independent candidate but was unsuccessful.
- In 2001, he was elected as the Vidhanparishad MLA of Sillod.
- He was elected as the MLA for the Sillod constituency from the Aurangabad district (2009).
- Sattar won the election by a margin of 30,000 votes.
- In 2014, he won a second term in the legislative assembly.
- He was appointed a cabinet minister with the animal husbandry, fisheries, and dairy development portfolio.
- On 19 December 2016, he resigned as the leader of the Congress Party in the Aurangabad district.
- He was appointed as a Minister of State for Revenue, Rural Development, Ports, Khar land Development, and Special Assistance.
- In 2020, he was appointed guardian minister of the Dhule district.
- He served as the state’s Cabinet Minister for Animal Husbandry.
- He has joined Balasahebanchi Shiv Sena Party.
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Under review
- Under review
- Home Food
- Under review