Manti Te’o is a Popular Football Player, he was born on 26 January 1991 in Laie, Hawaii. Manti is known for playing for the team ‘San Diego Chargers’.
He was named the 2008 Sporting News High School Athlete of the Year, becoming the first person from the state of Hawaii and the first athlete of Polynesian descent to receive the award.
Manti Te’o Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Football, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Manti Bio in short|
|Real Name||Manti Malietau Louis Te’o|
|Date of Birth||26 January 1991|
|Age (as in 2022)||31|
|Famous as||Football Player|
|Birth Place||Laie, Hawaii|
|Height||Feet: 6 feet 01 inches
Centimeters: 185 CM
Meters: 1.85 M
|Weight||Approx 109 kg
|Net worth (as in 2022)||$ 03 Million|
|Achievement||1) State defensive player of the year (2007)
2) Butkus Award (2008)
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Aquarius|
Manti Te’o Net Worth
According to Gmda, as of 2022, Manti Te’o Net Worth is $ 03 Million.
|Manti Te’o||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2022||$ 03 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$ 03 Million|
|In 2020 Net Worth||$ 02 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||$ 02 Million|
|Salary Monthly||$ 5000|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Manti Family and Affairs/ Gf
|Current relation status||Married|
|Father name||Under review|
|Mother name||Under review|
|Sister name||Under review|
|Brother name||Under review|
|Girlfriend name||Under review|
|Wife name||Jovi Nicole Engbino|
|Daughter name||Under review|
|Son name||Under review|
- Te’o came into the limelight when he got the opportunity to play for the team ‘San Diego Chargers’.
- He has helped many underprivileged childrens.
Manti Te’o Awards and Achievement
- He was named the state defensive player of the year (2007).
- He was awarded the ‘Butkus Award’ (2008).
Manti Te’o Biography / Interesting Fact
- He was born in Laie, Hawaii.
- From his childhood, he was interested in sports.
- He got the opportunity to play for Punahou School.
- In 2007, he was named the state defensive player of the year by the ‘Honolulu Advertiser’.
- He received first-team all-state honors while totaling 90 tackles and five sacks on defense and 400 rushing yards and ten touchdowns as a running back.
- He received offers from more than 30 college programs.
- During his senior year, he helped lead Punahou to its first-ever state championship in football (2008).
- He amassed 129 tackles, including 11 sacks, forced three fumbles, tipped four passes, and totaled 19 quarterback hurries.
- He also had three interceptions, returning one 49 yards for a touchdown.
- Te’o is regarded as one of the most highly recruited athletes in the history of the state of Hawaii.
- In 2008, he won the inaugural ‘Butkus Award’.
- In the same year, USA Today named him the national Defensive Player of the Year.
- He is only the third high school player from Hawaii to be named to the USA Today All-American team.
- On 5 September 2009, he entered his first college game at the start of the second defensive series early in the second quarter versus Nevada.
- In 2009, he was named to the Parade All-American team.
- He made his first collegiate start in the Irish’s game versus Purdue.
- He finished the season with 63 tackles, the third-most tackles ever.
- Te’o was named a Freshman All-American by College Football News.
- On 10 January 2010, he was named the Hawaii State Defensive Player of the Decade.
- He was ranked as the No. 1 strongside linebacker in his class by Scout.com.
- He was named one of 16 semifinalists for both the Butkus Award and the Bednarik Award for top College defensive player.
- On 11 December 2011, Te’o announced that he would return to Notre Dame for his senior season.
- He entered his final season as one of 10 players in Notre Dame history to record over 300 career tackles.
- In the 2012 season, Notre Dame ranked second in the nation in scoring defense (10.33 points per game).
- He is one of the most decorated defensive players in college football history.
- He won the 2012 Defensive IMPACT Player of the Year Lott Trophy.
- Te’o was named a national scholar-athlete by the National Football Foundation.
- In 2013, he was selected in the second round, 38th overall by the ‘San Diego Chargers’.
- On 10 May 2013, he signed a four-year contract with the ‘San Diego Chargers’.
- He made his NFL debut against the ‘Dallas Cowboys’.
- He ended the season with 61 tackles and 4 passes defended in 13 games started.
- In 2015, he had 63 tackles, one interception, and one forced fumble.
- Due to an ankle injury, he missed four games in midseason.
- He was named one of the San Diego Chargers’ team captains for the 2016 season.
- On 21 March 2017, he signed a two-year contract with the ‘New Orleans Saints’.
- He is very hardworking and determined in his work.
- On 20 October 2020, he was signed to the Chicago Bears’ practice squad.
- The documentary film ‘Untold: The Girlfriend Who Didn’t Exist’ is based on his life.
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Under review
- Under review
- Home Food
- Under review
Who is Manti Te’o?
Manti Te’o is a Popular Football Player, from Laie, Hawaii. Manti has played for the teams like ‘San Diego Chargers’, ‘New Orleans Saints’, and ‘Chicago Bears’.
What is Manti Te’o Wife’s name?
Manti Te’o Wife’s name is Jovi Nicole Engbino.