Paul Pelosi is a Popular Businessman, he was born on 15 April 1940 in San Francisco, California, U.S. Paul is known as the founder of Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm.
He was the owner of the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League. He has been the chair member of the Foreign Service Board at Georgetown.
Paul Pelosi Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Business, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Paul Bio in short|
|Real Name||Paul Francis Pelosi Sr|
|Date of Birth||15 April 1940|
|Age (as in 2022)||82|
|Birth Place||San Francisco, California, U.S|
|Hometown||San Francisco, California, U.S|
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 11 inches
Centimeters: 180 CM
Meters: 1.80 M
|Weight||Approx 75 kg
|Net worth (as of 2022)||$ 130 Million|
|Achievement||Founder of Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Aries|
Paul Pelosi Net Worth
According to Gmda.in, as of 2022, Paul Pelosi’s Net Worth is $ 130 Million.
|Paul Pelosi||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2022||$ 130 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$ 130 Million|
|In 2020 Net Worth||$ 114 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||$ 110 Million|
|Salary Monthly||Under review|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Paul Family and Affairs/ Gf
|Current relation status||Married|
|Father name||Under review|
|Mother name||Under review|
|Sister name||Under review|
|Brother name||Under review|
|Girlfriend name||Under review|
|Wife name||Nancy Pelosi|
|Daughter name||Christine, Alexandra|
|Son name||Under review|
- Pelosi came into the limelight when he purchased the California Redwoods, a franchise in the United Football League.
- He has helped many underprivileged childrens.
Paul Pelosi Awards and Achievement
- He has founded Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm.
Paul Pelosi Biography / Interesting Fact
- He was born in San Francisco, California, U.S.
- From his childhood, he was a bright student.
- He earned a bachelor of science (BS) in foreign service at Georgetown University.
- Later he did MBA from the Stern School of Business at New York University.
- He has been the chair of the Foreign Service Board at Georgetown since 2009.
- Pelosi founded and runs the venture capital firm Financial Leasing Services, Inc.
- He has invested in the Oakland Invaders of the United States Football League.
- He has purchased the California Redwoods, a franchise in the United Football League, for $ 12 million.
- The Redwoods later moved to Sacramento to become the “Sacramento Mountain Lions”.
- In 2021, Pelosi’s success in stock trading attracted media attention.
- He is very hardworking and determined in his work.
- He is married to Nancy Pelosi, the current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives.
- Pelosi has been featured on the cover page of various top Business magazines.
- Once in an interview, he said that if you work hard with full dedication you can achieve anything.
- He has inspired many youngsters.
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Under review
- Under review
- Home Food
- Under review
Who is Paul Pelosi?
Paul Pelosi is a Popular Businessman, from San Francisco, California, U.S. Paul is known as the founder of Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm.
What is Paul Pelosi’s Wife’s name?
Paul Pelosi’s Wife’s name is Nancy Pelosi.