S.S. Mirajkar was a Popular Politician and Trade Unionist, he was born on 8 February 1899 in Raigarh, India. Shantaram is known as the ‘Mayor of Mumbai’.
He was the president of the “All India Trade Union Congress”. He has worked as the general secretary for the political party ‘Workers and Peasants Party’.
S.S. Mirajkar Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Politician, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|S.S. Mirajkar Bio in short|
|Real Name||Shantaram Salvaram Mirajkar|
|Date of Birth||8 February 1899|
|Age (as in 1980)||81|
|Work||Politician, Trade Unionist|
|Birth Place||Raigarh, India|
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 09 inches
Centimeters: 175 CM
Meters: 1.75 M
|Weight||Approx 65 kg
|Net worth (as in 1980)||$ 02 Million|
|Achievement||1) Mayor of Mumbai|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Aquarius|
S.S. Mirajkar Net Worth
As of 1980, Shantaram Salvaram Mirajkar Net Worth is $ 02 Million.
S.S. Mirajkar Education
S.S. Mirajkar Family and Affairs/ Gf
|Father name||Under review|
|Mother name||Under review|
|Sister name||Under review|
|Brother name||Under review|
|Girlfriend name||Under review|
|Wife name||Under review|
|Daughter name||Under review|
|Son name||Under review|
Shantaram was born in Raigarh, India, his mother, father, brother, and sister’s name is Under review.
Shantaram Salvaram Mirajkar’s wife’s name is Under review.
- Shantaram came into controversy when he became part of ‘Communist Party of India’.
S.S. Mirajkar Awards and Achievement
- Mirajkar was the Mayor of Mumbai.
S.S. Mirajkar Biography/Interesting Fact
- S.S. Mirajkar was a Popular Politician and Trade Unionist, he is known as the ‘Mayor of Mumbai’.
- He was born in Raigarh, India.
- From his childhood, Shantaram was a bright student.
- He started his career by working with founding members of the Communist Party of India.
- In 1925, Shantaram formed the Communist Party of India in Kanpur.
- Mirajkar started organizing trade unions of textile workers in Mumbai.
- In January 1927, the political party named ‘Workers and Peasants Party’ was founded.
- Shantaram became the general secretary of the political party ‘Workers and Peasants Party’.
- In 1957, he was named as the ‘President’ of the “All India Trade Union Congress”.
- Shantaram was elected as Mayor of Mumbai in 1958.
- He has worked with the popular politician ‘Shripad Amrit Dange’.
- Due to some misunderstandings, he left the Communist Party of India.
- He got the opportunity to work with the freedom fighter “Chandra Rajeshwara Rao”.
- He worked very hard for the ‘All India Trade Union Congress’.
- In 1973, he rejoined the Communist Party of India.
- In the same year, he retired as All India Trade Union Congress President.
- And was succeeded by “Dr. Ranen Sen”.
- He is the best Indian communist politician.
- He has worked for many underprivileged childrens.
- Mirajkar has inspired many youngsters.
Who is Shantaram Salvaram Mirajkar?
Shantaram Salvaram Mirajkar was a Popular Politician and Trade Unionist, from Raigarh, India. Shantaram is known as the president of the “All India Trade Union Congress”.
What is Shantaram Salvaram Mirajkar’s Wife’s name?
Shantaram Salvaram Mirajkar’s Wife’s name is Under review.